- Helmsman Services Ltd. trading as Helmsman Safety Services( referred to hereinafter as ‘us’ or ‘we’) will provide you, upon payment, with access to a publication entitled ‘Coronavirus Return to Work Planning Guide’ (referred to as ‘the publication’).
- You hereby agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions set forth hereafter (“Ts&Cs”). These Ts&Cs apply to the actual publication and also whenever you access the Site regardless of how you access it. Each time that you, or your employees access the Site you are agreeing to these Ts&Cs and you acknowledge that you will make all or any of your employees who access the Sites aware of these Tc&Cs.
- Please take a moment carefully to read through this document. It is our goal to provide you with a first class user experience and should you have any questions or comments about these Ts&Cs or the use of the Sites, please contact us on 01206 363710 or via [email protected]
USE OF THE PUBLICATION
- The publication has been written with due care and attention and should be used as a guide only and your return to Work Plan must be based on decisions that you make, using the guide as a reference only.
- We are not responsible for updating the publication in line with Government or legislative changes that will inevitably occur during the Covid-19 Pandemic and it is up to you to ensure that any decision that you are making are being made with the most up-to-date information.
- We cannot be responsible for any errors or omissions in the publication which has been drafted to the best of our ability, using information that is freely available and the experience of a professionally qualified health and safety expert.
OWNERSHIP OF COPYRIGHT
- All intellectual property in relation to the publication belongs to us. You obtain no interest in that intellectual property. All content is protected by International Copyright and other intellectual property law. You may not do anything which interferes with or breaches these laws or the intellectual property rights in the content.
- Access to the publication is dependent on you pre-paying for it
- There will be no refund once you have downloaded or received the publication
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES, LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND INDEMNITY
- We make no warranty as to the suitability of the content of the publication nor any outcomes of any person using it.
- In no event shall we be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including loss of profits, arising out of or in any way related to the use of the publication, whether based in contract, tort, strict liability, or other theory.
- You hereby agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us harmless from and against any and all liabilities, claims, damages, expenses (including legal fees and costs), and other losses arising out of or in any way related to your use of the publication.
GDPR & DATA PROTECTION
- We will hold the contact details of the person(s) in your organisation who has ordered the publication for such reasonable time as you are believed to be interested in our products.
- We will not pass on the details of any purchaser of the publication and will only use them ourselves to communicate with the person regarding the publication.
- These Ts&Cs shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England & Wales.
- If you become aware of any party violating these Tc&Cs you must inform us . How we to a party that is violating these Ts&Cs will be determined after carefully analysing all of the facts and circumstances of a particular case.
- These Ts&Cs may not be amended or varied except in a writing signed by us.
- These Ts&Cs operate to the fullest extent permissible by Law but if any provision is held to be unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that provision will be deemed severable from the remaining Ts&Cs and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.