Coronavirus Return to Work Planning Guide
£49.00 excl. VAT
- Have you read the Government’s latest ‘guidelines’ and are still unclear?
- Are you confused by all the sites giving you advice?
- Are you unable to make sense of what you need to do next?
Whilst the Government Guidance says what you need to do – it doesn’t tell you how!
Our comprehensive Coronavirus Return to Work Guide is the only one that will give you:
- Everything you should think about when preparing your plan – see the contents below
- Useful documents such as a Risk Assessment, posters, an Action Plan and a staff briefing
- Access to a Help Line for queries
- The knowledge that our 15 years of providing health and safety advice will assist you in getting it right
- The Covid-19 Risk Assessment
- Personal Hygiene
- Travel to and from Work
- ‘Shift’ Patterns
- Arrival & departure
- The Work Space
- Incoming Post & Parcel Deliveries
- Interacting with Colleagues
- Communal Kitchens
- Stairs & escalators
- Canteens & Rest Rooms
- Interacting with 3rd Parties
- Using Equipment & Workstations
- Cleaning regimes
- PPE & RPE (Masks)
- Requirements for specific sectors
Our professionally presented Guide will save you a vast amount of time in research. It is available to purchase and download immediately. Add it to your basket and order now!